BIDADARI Private Villas & Retreat - UBUD
Bidadari pronounced Bee-da-dari
(Heavenly Angel/Spirit) (Beautiful Girl/Angel)
Bidadari Private Villas & Retreat opened in October 2010.
Architect Nyoman Myoga and Mande Sudarta have created a sanctuary, in harmony with the environment, however, not escaping the undeniable reality that Bidadari is far more than that, it projects the WOW FACTOR in all of it's entirety and seeing is truly believing.
The VISION during the design and construction of Bidadari insisted that each villa be totally autonomous, private, secluded and once you close your gated entrance you can indulge your every desire, you never have to leave.
Nestled into a ridge meandering down to the River Wos, the two story luxury villas are surrounded by breathtaking lush tropical gardens. The villas have been constructed to artistically blend into the landscape amongst the original coconut palms and exotic trees that capture the mystical views down the Ubud Valley.
Our Ubud villas are perfect for:
- Stressed, hardworking individuals who desire complete relaxation and rejuvenation
- Several couples traveling together but still wanting their own privacy
- Anyone wanting to chill out and having all facilities available to them
- Honeymooners & romantic getaways
- For anyone wanting privacy to relax but be close enough to discover village life, shopping, restaurants in the magical village of Ubud, Bali.